Cancellation and refund policy
Article 1 – Warranty & Refund
- ViralTips warrants that the products are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 (twelve) months after delivery, subject to the limitations of article 21 (exclusions and limitations of the guarantee).
- ViralTips is responsible to the consumer, of any defects in conformity of the products existing at the time of delivery. The defect of conformity exists if: a) the product is not suitable for the use to which it is usually used products of the same type, B) does not conform to the description or does not possess the qualities specified in the sample or model shown by ViralTips, c) does not offer the usual quality and performance of a good of the same type and that the customer can legitimately expect , d) is not suitable for the particular use desired by the customer if brought to the seller’s knowledge at the time of purchase and accepted by ViralTips.
- The customer shall lapse from the rights recognised in article 130, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 if it does not report to ViralTips the defect of conformity within 2 (two) months from the date of delivery.
- ViralTips will make every effort to replace in its own care and at its own expense with other products of the same quality and title available at its warehouses, products that are damaged or defective, provided that they are made by the customer in the original packaging, complete with all the parts that compose it. If the replacement with the same product is not possible, ViralTips will refund to the customer the amount paid for the product defective result, excluding any further liability of ViralTips, whatever the title.
- Cancellation of order is accepted anytime before the order is fullfilled
Article 2 – Exclusions and limitations of the guarantee
- The shipping costs of sending by the customer to ViralTips will be fully charged to the customer, while those related to the replacement will be fully charged to ViralTips.
- The guarantee referred to in articles 19 E20 is excluded if the customer has damaged the products for his own intentional or negligent conduct or, in any case, for his negligence and/or neglect and/or for other reasons not attributable to ViralTips, have damaged and/or made defective the products and/or exposed the same to natural events and/or have used the same improperly and/or without following the technical instructions indicated and/or carried out and/or made Perform unauthorized personnel from ViralTips repairs, interventions or tampering and/or have omitted the necessary maintenance and/or have kept them incorrectly. The warranty is also excluded if defects and/or faults and/or malfunctions arise from the use of products other than that referred to in the contract and/or for which they have been designed and manufactured or in cases of normal wear or deterioration of consumable parts.
- If ViralTips finds that any defect or defect is attributable directly or indirectly to the customer, it will be obliged to pay the verification costs incurred and, by way of derogation from paragraph 1 of this article of living expenses incurred for the related refund. ViralTips on your own initiative or upon request of the customer, you can send to these a quotation for the repair (where applicable).
Article 3 – Right of withdrawal
- The customer has the right to terminate the contract without stating the reasons, within 14 (fourteen) days. The withdrawal period shall expire after 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the customer or a third party designated by him acquires the physical possession of the products.
- In the case of a contract with multiple products in one order and delivered separately the withdrawal period shall expire after 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the customer or a third party designated by him acquires the physical possession of the last of the products.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal the customer is obliged to inform ViralTips at the following address: email@example.com
- The customer must communicate his decision to withdraw from the contract concluded with ViralTips by express written declaration, by sending letter, fax or e-mail to the addresses referred to in the preceding paragraph.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the customer to send his/her notice concerning the exercise of withdrawal before the expiry of the time limit.
- Pursuant to article 54, paragraph 4, of the consumer code, the burden of proof relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal is for the customer, therefore it is advisable that such communication be made by registered letter with receipt of return to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by other means suitable to demonstrate with certainty the dispatch and receipt of the communication by ViralTips.
Article 4 – Effects of withdrawal
- If the customer withdraws from the contract concluded with ViralTips, all payments made including the delivery costs will be reimbursed (with the exception of additional costs arising from its eventual choice of a delivery type other than less expensive standard delivery type offered by ViralTips) without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day when ViralTips was informed by the customer’s decision to terminate the contract.
- These refunds will be made using the same means of payment used by the customer for the purchase, unless expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, the customer shall not incur any costs as a result of such reimbursement. The reimbursement may be suspended until the receipt of the goods or until the customer’s demonstration of having returned the assets, if previous.
- The customer must send the goods or deliver them to ViralTips at the following address: Via NAG, 1 20137 Milan and without undue delays and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which ViralTips was informed by the customer’s decision to terminate the contract. The term is respected if the customer resends the products before the expiration of the 14 period (fourteen) days.
- The direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the customer.
- The customer is responsible only for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, operation of the products.
Article 5 – Cases of exclusion from the right of withdrawal
The customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in article 23 in the following cases: (a) where the products are tailor-made and/or clearly customized, (b) where the goods are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly, (c) where the sealed goods, opened after delivery, are not to be returned for hygienic reasons or related to the protection of health , d) Sealed foodstuffs, once opened, E) if the goods after delivery are inseparably mixed with other good, f) audiovisual products or software sealed open by the customer, G) newspapers, periodicals or magazines.